Baby killers

Just a quick reminder to the world: We do not condone the murder of babies, be they born or unborn.

So where are the stone throwers? Dina Rodrigues was wrong, full stop. But where are the hypocrites, charlatans, who damn her and yet are nowhere to be seen or heard, when a nurse, who practiced for fifteen years, went to trial for refusing to murder an unborn baby?

Jordan-Leigh had six months to bring light into her family's lives; those pre-born murdereds, not even a day.

The masses don't want justice; they want blood. Again, I do not condone miss Rodrigues's actions (even with the inevitable conspiracy theories), but you who damn her, first go check out your own eternity. The central heating is currently set at a rather hot 666 degrees...

Dina, I don't know you and you don't know me. But I pray you get to know the Grace of God the Father, through His Son, Jesus Christ my Lord.

He still loves you and waits for you to come to repentance.