Prayers do get answered

Last night (Saturday), I had to go to bed earlier that usual, because I had to work today. The colleague who lives in the room next door, has an annoying habit of going out on Saturday afternoon, then returning late-night/ early morning, to play his reggae (from some band that must be unsigned - definitely not Bob or Culture, the guy can't keep the note) loud enough for the whole corridor to enjoy (?).

I prayed to God, to please let this not be the case (we have almost come to blows about this before).

My neighbour came in with his friends. They talked, turned on the noise for a while... and as I asked God to let this not be... the noise stopped and they went out, it seemed.

God answers sincere prayers. Not necessarily how or when you want it, but always, when you need it.